Our office is designed to be a healing oasis from the moment you walk through the door. It is a space where you can breathe, relax, reconnect and heal.
We thank you in advance for helping us to keep the office scent free for those who are sensitive to chemicals and fragrances by not wearing any perfume or cologne, scented body lotion, fresh nail polish or hair spray on the days you will be coming into the office. Thank you!
*Your first visit will be a private visit with the doctor and will include a hands-on Spinal Examination and your first Gentle, Non-Force Adjustment.
*Future treatments will be in our “Community Healing Room”. There is a supportive healing field created in our community room as we are all interconnected.
*At this time we have added special Covid-19 protective procedures that will insure both your comfort and your safety during the adjustment!
* Since the main goal is to release stored tension patterns from your body, the most important thing you can do during the treatment is to bring your awareness and attention to your body and breath. This will allow you to become more present and reconnect in your body which activates your healing system.
* Follow your body’s signals. During your session give yourself the freedom to move, stretch and breathe on the treatment table as guided by your body.
* Emotions and feelings can arise as stress and tension patterns release. Allow this to happen without judgement. This may be a part of your healing process and will ultimately increase your spontaneity and aliveness.
* We encourage you to bring and drink water after your treatment, as the adjustment can often stimulate a detoxification process.
* Bring or wear comfortable clothes, including socks.
* Upon entering, you will be asked to leave your shoes on or by the shoe rack inside our front door.
We do not take X-Rays and will send you out for any imaging studies if needed, but this is rarely necessary.